-
August 17th, 2004, 12:13 AM
#1201
Inactive Member
I should pick Vietiful Joe back up.
-
August 17th, 2004, 05:39 AM
#1202
Senior Hostboard Member
I should pic a game from Budapest... I only think I will... ^^
-
August 17th, 2004, 05:41 AM
#1203
Inactive Member
Playing:
MGS2
SSBM
PSO
FFTA
FE7
An FF4 translation, but using Terra as Rosa, and Celes as Cecil (both from FF6), also some other characters were replaced with other girls. It's a shoujo ai patch, which explains it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 17, 2004 02:43 AM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
August 17th, 2004, 08:26 AM
#1204
HB Forum Owner
-
August 17th, 2004, 04:33 PM
#1205
Inactive Member
Shoujo-ai=meh favorite type of anime relationship.
-
August 17th, 2004, 05:29 PM
#1206
Senior Hostboard Member
Linkin Park - My Reason
Dedicated to Chester... yeah...
Chester OWNZ it all!!! RAWK!!
-
August 17th, 2004, 08:51 PM
#1207
Inactive Member
Uh...
Wrong topic Hyper.
Trying to get some friends Saturday for some XBC.
-
August 17th, 2004, 09:35 PM
#1208
Inactive Member
Playing FF9 and 11 right now.
*puts on anti-flame suit cause he's playing FFXI*
-
August 17th, 2004, 09:45 PM
#1209
Inactive Member
We care not for FFXI. Few of use have played it anyway. How is it?
-
August 17th, 2004, 09:47 PM
#1210
Inactive Member
*Flames*
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks